Phase I: Retrospective Assessment- Obtain and run data through our assessTM tool.
- The deliverable will contain department-specific charge capture findings (both compliance and missing charge opportunity). Each opportunity will predict gross and net impact consistent with current charging practices and historical reimbursement trends.
- The result reports and deliverables within assessTM can be used by the Provider to: •Prioritize the clinical area of opportunities and quantify the expected net benefit associated with each opportunity •Fix root causes – operational/clinical and revenue cycle.
- By using erisRxTM – our ongoing prospective application- the provider can virtually benchmark and address daily charge capture challenges, identifying missing charges and non-compliant revenue BEFORE the bill is submitted to the payer.
- erisRxTM – ERIS Medical Technologies on-going real-time/prospective support (both compliance and missing charge opportunity) software.
- Unlike other products, the user is able to view opportunities and adjust patient charges before (or after) the bill drops to the payer.
- This phase II approach focuses on working the real-time application output, correcting missed charges and working with the hospital charge capture team to correct charge capture processes.
Phase I highly recommended prior to moving into Phase II.