Time and time again, we have heard the struggles that health care providers have in managing the charge capture process. Many have cited the need for a robust software solution to identify missing and inaccurate charges. In an effort to respond to this market need, we created erisRx™.
erisRx™ empowers clinicians and hospital staff to efficiently manage hospital charge capture and reconciliation processes. The user interface is customizable as well, allowing users to choose how they see information, aiding in user product ease and feeling of ownership.
erisRx™ charge capture solution:
- Is web-based, an industry accepted technology platform
- Structured to function like an email “inbox”; a technology that is familiar to most users
- Is highly customizable, allowing the user to drive what they see in their inbox and on their dashboard
- Houses the industry’s most comprehensive proprietary rules-based code-pair logic that identify missing and non-compliant charges
- Allows the user to make changes to these virtual bills with the option of financial system interface capabilities
- Shows where the hospital is pricing below “cost”
- Alerts the user to potential cash flow problems via email alerts
- Promotes charge reconciliation by exception: only problem bills are reviewed
- Creates a more efficient charge capture and reconciliation process
- Provides a module for managing hospital late charges that do not make it to the bill
- Highlights hospital departments where the most opportunity exists
- Demonstrates immediate benefit of opportunities identified both gross and NET
Why is erisRx™ important to my organization?
- The outpatient provider arena with its dynamic environment and ever-changing billing rules and regulations lends well to fragmented charging and millions of missing reimbursement dollars.
- Comprehensive and accurate charge capture and reimbursement is typically dependent on effective interaction between various areas: clinical departments, Health Information Management, IT, business office, Finance, etc.
- Disparate information systems (sometimes managed across multiple departments) must be able to effectively “talk” with one another.
- Charge capture is typically handled by clinical staff that may be unfamiliar with payer charge capture, coding, billing and ultimately reimbursement guidelines.
- Recurrent changes in the way that hospitals bill and get paid for services.
- Industry-wide overall decrease in governmental payment to hospitals.
- Increase in health care consumerism and transparency in billed charges.
- Support in development of and enhancement of Hospital Revenue Management Departments and/or Charge Integrity Teams.
For Demo Requests, Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org